Need to change your details?

Changing Details

Tell us about changes to your membership details or report a lost membership card using the form below.

You can only use this form if you are an Unaffiliated, Associate, Rugby, Snooker or Bowls Member. Tennis, Football and Running members should contact their clubs to update their details.

Start with your membership number and name, and then enter any other information which has changed. If you have lost your membership number, please contact our team via
Thank you! Your request has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.