In addition to the three bar areas, the clubhouse also offers the following facilities:
- Snooker lounge with two full-size tables and TV area
- Six team changing rooms, plus additional disabled changing rooms and changing rooms for match officials
- Physio/first aid room
- Meeting room
Outside meanwhile, the majority of the club’s current sporting facilities will be relocated and enhanced:
- The clubhouse will overlook a new, state-of-the-art floodlit 3G football pitch. Surrounded by a running loop and fitted with a shock-pad, this multi-use facility will not only act as a new home venue for Helsby FC, but will also act as a training facility for Helsby Rugby Club and Helsby Running Club. Further, the pitch will also be available for outside hire.
- The club’s tennis courts are to be relocated – again providing a floodlit top-quality playing surface for the members of Helsby Tennis Club and also local residents on a pay & play basis. (After a recent approach from a local resident during the build phase, we’re also pleased to report that the club have agreed for one of the courts to be marked out for Netball in a bid to establish a new netball team at the club).
- The club’s two bowling greens meanwhile are going to benefit from a significant upgrade, being reconstructed at the new site as artificial greens, thereby enabling all year-round bowling to be offered by the club!
The club is currently in the process of implementing a new booking system for its facilities, but in the meantime if you would like to register an expression of interest in hiring either the function room, meeting room, 3G pitch, tennis courts or bowling greens then please email email@example.com
or telephone 07936 306066.